Printable Sort Your Life Out Meal Planner (Instant Download)
- Free UK shipping on orders over £25
- Ready to ship in 1-2 days
- Planet-friendly packaging
This listing is for a printable download for you to print at home (no physical items will be sent to you)
Sort your life out and become a meal prep pro with this printable A4 meal planner. Each download comes with a handy ‘how-to’ guide to help you plan your meals for the week ahead, then simply print the file at home as many times as you need it! Two printable file options are included - full colour or black and white (which uses less ink).
Prefer everything to live on your phone/tablet? No problem, save the file onto your devices so you can fill it in on the move.
Printable A4 Sort Your Life Out Meal Planner file specs:
- Size: A4 (21cm wide x 29.7cm high)
How the download works
- Place your order
- After the payment is processed you will see a download link at the checkout
- Click ‘download’ to save your files
- Print your planner at home or send it to your local print shop or online printing service
The Sort Your Life Out Printable Weekly Meal Planner includes...
- Weekly goal setter - start the week in a positive way by setting yourself a goal. This can be anything you like such as "eat more fruit" or "lose 1lb"
- Date section - add the date the week begins - great for keeping track and planning ahead!
- 7-day meal planner - each day is split into 3 sections - breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so you can easily plan as much (or as little) as you like
- Daily health tracker - an easy way to make sure you stay hydrated and eat plenty of the good stuff. Simply colour in or cross out the symbols
- Daily treat prompt - don't forget to add in a tasty treat - whether this is a bit of indulgence or a healthier snack
- Daily mini notes section - this can be used for anything you like such as making a note of calories, syns or reminding yourself to go for a run
- Cut out and keep shopping list - never forget a grocery item again with this super handy shopping list! There's even a dotted guideline so you can cut it out and take it with you
- Main notes section - your little space for forget-me-nots... random thoughts... new recipe ideas... it's up to you!
Love getting organised?
Why not check out the matching daily and weekly printable planners!
All items are sent by Second Class (Royal Mail) as standard so should arrive 3-4 working days from dispatch (excluding weekends). If you would like to upgrade to First Class (1-2 days), please select the shipping upgrade.
Due to ongoing industrial action by Royal Mail, orders may take longer to arrive than expected. To avoid delays, please select the tracked option so that your order is sent by courier.
All items are sent by International Standard (Royal Mail) so should arrive 5-10 working days from dispatch (excluding weekends).
All items are sent by International Standard (Royal Mail) so should arrive 10-20 working days from dispatch (excluding weekends).
Rest of the world
All items are sent by International Standard (Royal Mail) so should arrive 14-25 working days from dispatch (excluding weekends).
Please note that standard shipping does NOT include tracking so if you want to keep an eye on where your order is, please select the tracked upgrade when you checkout (recommended for overseas orders). If standard shipping is selected and an item is delayed, we won’t be able to advise you on its location.
Please note, the estimations are for guidance only - delays during transit can sometimes occur and are sadly out of our control, any questions about shipping times, please just ask!
The shipping times are from the date of dispatch - please check individual listings for production times.
If you are an international customer you are responsible for any duty and taxes that may be due on arrival, these will be charged once your parcel arrives in the destination country. This now includes all European countries.
You'll be notified of any customs charges by the shipping provider once our carrier has received your parcel. They will notify you of the charges before they ship your parcel to its final destination. We cannot predict what these charges will be so we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for the latest charges before ordering. Inky in the Wild is not able to pay these charges for you or refund any of these charges.