Printable Sort Your Life Out Meal Planner (Instant Download)
- Free UK shipping on orders over £25
- Ready to ship in 1-2 days
- Planet-friendly packaging
This listing is for a printable download for you to print at home (no physical items will be sent to you)
Sort your life out and become a meal prep pro with this printable A4 meal planner. Each download comes with a handy ‘how-to’ guide to help you plan your meals for the week ahead, then simply print the file at home as many times as you need it! Two printable file options are included - full colour or black and white (which uses less ink).
Prefer everything to live on your phone/tablet? No problem, save the file onto your devices so you can fill it in on the move.
Printable A4 Sort Your Life Out Meal Planner file specs:
- Size: A4 (21cm wide x 29.7cm high)
How the download works
- Place your order
- After the payment is processed you will see a download link at the checkout
- Click ‘download’ to save your files
- Print your planner at home or send it to your local print shop or online printing service
The Sort Your Life Out Printable Weekly Meal Planner includes...
- Weekly goal setter - start the week in a positive way by setting yourself a goal. This can be anything you like such as "eat more fruit" or "lose 1lb"
- Date section - add the date the week begins - great for keeping track and planning ahead!
- 7-day meal planner - each day is split into 3 sections - breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so you can easily plan as much (or as little) as you like
- Daily health tracker - an easy way to make sure you stay hydrated and eat plenty of the good stuff. Simply colour in or cross out the symbols
- Daily treat prompt - don't forget to add in a tasty treat - whether this is a bit of indulgence or a healthier snack
- Daily mini notes section - this can be used for anything you like such as making a note of calories, syns or reminding yourself to go for a run
- Cut out and keep shopping list - never forget a grocery item again with this super handy shopping list! There's even a dotted guideline so you can cut it out and take it with you
- Main notes section - your little space for forget-me-nots... random thoughts... new recipe ideas... it's up to you!
Love getting organised?
Why not check out the matching daily and weekly printable planners!